Aims and Objectives
Alumni Association welcomes all the Graduates of University of Sindh who have earned a degree in any of the disciplines offered by University of Sindh. All the gradates of University of Sindh are illegible to become a member of the Alumni Association and take part in its social, intellectual, cultural and academic activates announced by the Alumni Association.
University of Sindh has produced several brilliant and extraordinary personalities in all disciplines who are serving at key positions in Pakistan and abroad. To become a member of the Alumni Association University of Sindh is a pay-back time to your own Alma Matter. This is the forum where you can share your academic and professional experiences with the young generation of Sindh and to provide opportunities for student Scholarships, Books, Fundraising, Donations etc. The purpose of the Alumni Association is to accomplish the following goals:
- To organize and update the Database of members Alumni Association (Graduates) University of Sindh.
- To organize social and cultural community based activities scheduled from time to time.
- To provide social interaction among the Alumni Members and to strengthen the cause of community services.
- To acquire Scholarships/ Awards for extraordinary students of University of Sindh each year.
- To acquire Funds/ Donations / Books / Computers and students Laboratory/studio equipment.
- To organize lectures for Career Counseling Resume, preparation and Human Recourse assistance to fresh graduates.
- To publish and circulate Job opportunities advertised National and International media/electronic media.
- To provide information and assistance to students for Higher Studies aboard.
- To Communicate with Donor agencies for donations to initiate social and community services as well as beautification of the campus.
- To publish a monthly online magazine for the Alumni Association University of Sindh.